DRMA Member of the Year Nomination - 1448057700
The Direct Response Marketing Alliance (DRMA) has named Phoenix advertising executive Peter Feinstein a finalist for its 2015 Member of the Year Award.
Feinstein, president and CEO of Higher Power Marketing, is one of eight nominees for the award, which salutes an employee or leader of a DRMA member company who has exemplified and promoted the best and most-consistent values of the performance-based marketing business.
“Every day, through their actions and efforts, these nominees work to better … our industry and the DRMA,” says John Yarrington, co-founder of the group and publisher of Response magazine, which co-sponsors the award.
DRMA members will vote by email for the winner, who will be announced Dec. 8 during the organization’s Winter Bash in New York.
Feinstein has taken on a number of roles within direct-response marketing and the DRMA:
Feinstein says he is honored and grateful for his nomination: “I’m an evangelist for ‘commerce with a conscience,’ – including cross-media accountability, development of strategic business partnerships and industry innovation through the vetting of technology before application – and a consistent advocate for business ethics.”
- • Semi-regular guest columnist for Response Magazine.
- • Regular contributor of case studies to the DRMA/Response website.
- • Blogger from, and annual sponsor of, Response Expo.
- • Active member of DRMA
- • Social-media thought leader, commenting regularly about industry issues on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- • Originator of “The HPM Bridge,” a formula that closes the gap between clients’ and media partners’ payment preferences, ensuring that everybody is paid when they want.
- • Provider of free online educational videos introducing DR to potential advertisers.
Higher Power Marketing has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and has been nominated for the BBB’s Torch Award for Ethics four times in the past five years. It also made the 2010 Inc. 500|5000 list, Inc. magazine’s annual measure of entrepreneurial success, and was named Best in Business for Marketing Consulting in 2009, 2013 and 2014 by the Small Business Commerce Association.